B: Paris |
C: Marseille |
Get your hands on a ‘All At Sea’ Sweatshirt by Crowther / Plant
Answer the question by filling out the response form.
Dont forget to like & share @cenemagazine @thecene
See below below the line up for T&C’s
Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: CENE Magazine Ltd.
* The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over.
* There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
* By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
* Competition closes Friday 25th August 2017 at 23:59 GMT.
After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
* No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
* The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: simply answer the question What French city has Crowther Plant showcased its range at? & fill in the response form on the page cenemagazine.co.uk/WINCP
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The prize is as follows: One ‘All At Sea’ Sweatshirt in Grey colourway
Winners will be chosen at random.
The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. And will required to notify us of the size required from S/M/L & to supply us a postage address to send the prize to.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The prize will be dispatched within 7 days of receiving the size required.